To everyone concerned with the game.

hello everyone, im a regular forum user, although i dont post much, i browse every day for hours on end while at work and at home.. and i just want to say...

please stop complaining about every little thing, its really boring, if you dont like it, dont play the game simple..

you guys begged moaned and demanded a patch and then when a patch gets released you guys beg moan and demand another one to be released.. YES there are a few problems with the patch, but tell me, maybe if youd have been patient and waited a bit longer and stopped rushing SI there would have been more time to test the patch and maybe catch a few of the bugs??

yes SI listen to you all and try to put things in you want, but they cant tailor make it for everyones exact needs.. if you dont like it, dont play it. simple.

all games have bugs, i dont think ive ever played a game that didnt need to be patched a few times to make it as close to perfect as possible. at the end of the day the game is amazing and is as close to lifelike as you can get it..

ive always said, if you want real life, strap on your boots, and go find a sunday league team to manage.. then u can do as you please.

i dont have any problems with crash dumps, slow processing or whatever, so i can only assume its because you do not keep your computers up to date with the latest hardware/software etc.. maybe try to update and see how that works.

great job tho SI on making a good game.

that is all

While I share the opinion about unconstructive criticism, I'm going to close this as I can see it turning into an argument. It's great you don't have problems, but those that do, have the right to complain, as long as they go about it in the right way :thup:

Archived