Any reason for this ???

My big signing Artem Milevskyi. Signed him for 12 million, has played fantastic throughout the season and is my top scorer...So why are his attributes going down and value dropping, when he keeps playing better ? Is this something to do with training, or something else

Milevsky.jpg

You raised his price when you purchased him, unless of course, you managed to get him for asking price.

Just because you paid £12,000,000 it doesnt mean he is actualy worth that.

But dont worry. As he continues to play as he has there, his value will increase again.

LAM

all the stats with the red arrow are linked to attack training.

make sure his attack training is not below high. perhaps try setting an intensive attack for him and see how it goes. if your attack coach is below 4 stars in attacking sack him and get another one with a good rep and other stats.

is he still playing at the top of his game in recent games? if not maybe try to rest him for a week or two and say as much in the media.

sometimes its just a temporary slump and they do bounce back.

You raised his price when you purchased him, unless of course, you managed to get him for asking price.

Just because you paid £12,000,000 it doesnt mean he is actualy worth that.

But dont worry. As he continues to play as he has there, his value will increase again.

LAM

Well his value is only 3 million, but Dinamo Kiev only accepted 12 million, so i did pay over, but his attributes have also gone down, which is strange

Archived