How to find talents for top teams from smaller countries?

I play in Holland with Ajax and have a hard time in finding really talented players for my team. Though I think it is cool that we have to pay a lot for talents now, I'm struggling to find players that could make it to my first team and are worth paying so much for. So my question is, how do YOU find cheap talented players?

If you let your scouts scout a country, they will miss out on some gems, so I started getting individual scout reports for every player of the U19 national/club teams of bigger countries. But these talents are usually once again very expensive. Do you know of any country that has some affordable talent even if the league is deactivated? I have only activated the 3 top leagues in Holland, and I loaded all international players from every country (approx player count 15,000).

I have only activated the 3 top leagues in Holland, and I loaded all international players from every country (approx player count 15,000).

To find talent all over the world try a save with an active nation on at least three continents. Try Europe, South American and Asia for a mix of talent.

I have England, Holland, Iceland, Mexico and China all down to the lowest league. I have found a talented young keeper from Panama and some quality Americans with Estudientes Tecos. I scout the local area Central America, Caribaan and North America religously. Two top scouts on each region. Don't fitler out any thing like age, value ect as you may miss a gem due to him being one year older than you have set.

Hope this helps mate.

Archived