Does it HAVE to be a week?

Minor gripe - but it annoys me sometimes when I have to delay a January transfer for a whole week.

Here's a hypothetical scenario: I've agreed terms with, let's say, Dzeko and the day I have to confirm the transfer I am still a million pounds short, so I have no option but to ask for a week's delay. Meanwhile, I am offloading another player for 3 million and that transfer goes through the day after. Looking at my fixture list, I play Chelsea in two days and Liverpool in five, meaning that Dzeko will not be able to help me out for those two games, to which I go on and lose, costing me six points. I throw a hypothetical punch at my hypothetical computer screen.

I guess my point is, is there any way these delays can be made a bit more flexible in future versions?

I'd personally like to see an option of how many days you wish to delay it (Somewhere between 1 day - 2 weeks) Obviously the higher the delay you want the more likely they're going to reject it and cancel the deal :)

I'd personally like to see an option of how many days you wish to delay it (Somewhere between 1 day - 2 weeks) Obviously the higher the delay you want the more likely they're going to reject it and cancel the deal :)

I also like this option! I hope SI would implement this in their next version of the game!

Archived