Scoring Striker Needed

Hi, I'm S****horpe in league 1. Im just finished season 1 in 8th place. I mostly relied on goals from Colin Larkin (bought from Chesterfield) and an on-loan Giovanni Torre (Portsmouth).

But now Torre has returned to Portsmouth, he is considered an important player for Pompey and they won't loan him out again. So now I'm looking for a new striker. My transfer budget is €450,000, does anybody have any ideas?

Niall Clarke

Hi, I'm S****horpe in league 1. Im just finished season 1 in 8th place. I mostly relied on goals from Colin Larkin (bought from Chesterfield) and an on-loan Giovanni Torre (Portsmouth).

But now Torre has returned to Portsmouth, he is considered an important player for Pompey and they won't loan him out again. So now I'm looking for a new striker. My transfer budget is €450,000, does anybody have any ideas?

Niall Clarke

I got Scunny to the Premiership in 2 seasons ( winning League 1 and the Championship) using Jambo Dave's tactic.( do a search for 'my winning tactic') This way you won't need brilliant strikers (I also had Torre in the 1st season. )

I played Keogh in the AMC role and he scored **** loads of goals. Also if you can get some of the Chelsea youngsters in on loan.

How did you raise 450,000? Who did you sell

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to add Fernando Liorente. Signed him on a bosman at the same time as Aranda.

first season played 10 scored 5

second season so far played 1 scored 1

I have so many good strikers I'm struggling to fit him in the team. Hence so little games.

Archived