Problem with shortlisted players and player subscription

-MD-

Ok, so I've scouted all the players I'm considering buying, got my shortlist ready for immediate and future transfers only to find that a player I wanted to buy has gone to another club, completely undetected even though he's permanently on my shortlist to inform me of any such information.

I totally don't understand this new system whereby you have to 'subscribe' to the player to let you know any news. What's the point in having a shortlist if it does absolutely nothing?

Anyway, back to my point - These undetected moves keep happening because the game has automatically unsubscribed that player, thus the game doesn't tell me if another club has put in a bid or whatever. Is anyone else having this problem and is there anyway I can fix it? I'm tired of going back to my shortlist on a weekly basis, highlighting every player and selecting 'subscribe all' when I shouldn't have to.

Thanks.

(And yes, I am playing on the newest patch)

-MD-:...Is anyone else having this problem...

I have the same problem on my game, have been beaten to the signature of many good prospects because of this:(. Have even tried going trough my entire shortlist (not an easy task on my old laptop) and making sure everyone is "subscribed", but after a couple of days the problem seems to occur again.

Hope someone knows why this happens, and if it is possible to fix...

(And yes, I am also playing on the newest patch)

Archived