Managing subscriptions - help needed!

I've just downloaded a PA shortlist and added it to my shortlists so I can scout out which of those players will join my squad. However, I'm having a serious issue with this: every time I add a player on a shortlist, or import an external shortlist, I automatically get subscribed to players' contract deals and transfers. I use external shortlists sometimes, and this is getting extremely infuriating! A few days back I imported a shortlist from one of my previous saves and had to unsubscribe myself from getting reports for 156 players (some of which were on TWO YEAR loans and had no intention of joining my squad at that time)!

Can this feature be turned off? I've tried to inactivate my shortlists but to no avail! As soon as I import anything into the shortlist section I start getting bombarded with subscriptions!

HELP PLEASE!

• SI Staff

Making your shortlists inactive should automatically unsubscribe you from the players. The fact that it doesn't, as you describe, is a bug which has already been logged on and has since been fixed in patch 2. I'm afraid there is no real workaround in the meantime (apart from group-selecting all players on the shortlist and unsubscribing using the right-click button as I imagine you have been doing).

Hope this explains things for you and patch 2 should resolve this problem when released.

Archived