Quick question regarding the stars on players profiles >

I currently have around 200+ players on my shortlist,

Now on the old versions of FM when you put a player on your shortlist you got a message if another team tried to buy him.

On 2010 you only get such a message if you subscribe to the player by clicking the little star at the top of his profile, although for some reason it has added about 30 of my shortlisted players to subscriptions at random it seems whilst neglecting the rest of them,

This means that i missed out on the chance to sign Moutinho, Milner etc in January as i didn't know that City we're bidding for them even though they were on my shortlist.

Is there a way to automatically add everyone on my shortlist (all 200+ of them) to my subscriptions without manually going into every single profile and clicking the star manually which will take me about half an hour ?

If you don't know what i mean

Both of these players are in my shortlist, but 1 has the star in the top right illuminated, whilst the other 1 is dim, so i will only get updates if someone tried to buy Douglas Costa, whilst Pato can be swooped by anyone and i won't know due to his star being dim.

costa.jpg

costa2v.jpg

Nice 1 lads.

Archived