Administration

I've taken over a level 10 team, and started signing very good players for that level at very high wages for that level, just to see how far i can push it.

5 seasons later i've had 5 straight promotions, but constantly with absoluetly massive debt (over 500k at a semi pro club). I was just wondering when will the game start restricting what i can do? Because at the moment i'm just signing whoever i want on free transfers, but keep getting promoted. What do i have to do to push the game to give me a 10 point deduction?

I'm obviously not complaining at success, but i just want to know when will some trouble come of this. Because at the moment its just success, regardless of any debt/wage budget.

I've taken over a level 10 team, and started signing very good players for that level at very high wages for that level, just to see how far i can push it.

5 seasons later i've had 5 straight promotions, but constantly with absoluetly massive debt (over 500k at a semi pro club). I was just wondering when will the game start restricting what i can do? Because at the moment i'm just signing whoever i want on free transfers, but keep getting promoted. What do i have to do to push the game to give me a 10 point deduction?

I'm obviously not complaining at success, but i just want to know when will some trouble come of this. Because at the moment its just success, regardless of any debt/wage budget.

I think we've found the answer.

So, has anyone actaully experienced going into administration / losing all your best players on the cheap as a result of your club's finances? A part of me really wants this to happen, to prove that the game can handle my vast overspending!

I've seen both Wigan and Newcastle with 9 point deductions on my game, but neither had a news story of why, I could only assume they went into Administration

I haven't had it myself though...as on my West Ham game, I was making a huge loss every month, but it was offset by TV money at the end of the season.

So, has anyone actaully experienced going into administration / losing all your best players on the cheap as a result of your club's finances? A part of me really wants this to happen, to prove that the game can handle my vast overspending!

i did in FM09 playing in N Ireland, think i was about 1 million in the red, administrator sold any player for whom an offer was made. sold 40k players for 1k to clear the debt :rolleyes:

Archived