Internet Connection or FM?

I don't know, how do you find out?

I think it's a good computer :)

Search for DxDiag.exe on your start menu, and then run the program. It will even allow you to save your specs as a txt file on your desktop. Also you could look on the side of the box it came in, most manufacturers put a sticker with the specs on the box.

P.S. your problem could be with how you're connected to the internet too, I'm connected to a wireless network with an external USB dongle and it is ademon for dropping connections, due I think to momentary losses of power in the dongle.

Nice one Brian mate :)

I'm connected to the internet wirelessly with a USB stick not a dongle.

As far as I'm aware I meet all the required computer specs.

It must be my wireless connection then, I should be getting it wired hopefully within the next few days, do you think that will solve the problem?

Probably not, its unlikely the usb stick is to blame considering you get connected in the first place. It could be a firewall issue.

I think I may have fixed it, fingers crossed. I clicked on the Exceptions tab on the Firewall page and then it said "Windows Firewall is blocking imcoming network connections.....of these programs selected below, so then I unticked Football Manager 2010 so hopefully now I should be able to go on the internet and MSN and play on FM10.

Thanks alot those who helped me. :)

Archived