Stupid game !!!

Playing a freindly match at half time i bring all my subs on, i do this with every freindly so every one of my players gets a few games before pre season, on the second half of my match wayne thomas gets injured, so in real life the manager would just have to carry on with 10men because he has made all the subs he can but no not on this game you have to make a sub even thought i havent got any left, so i guess i gotta quit the game and start from where i left of which was months agoo !!!!!

You don't have to quit the game, you can play on with 10 men. Simply drag the injured player over to one you have already taken off, same way you would usually make a sub. It will then allow you to confirm that you are taking the injured player off (with no-one coming on as you have made all your subs) and carry on with 10 men.

Playing a freindly match at half time i bring all my subs on, i do this with every freindly so every one of my players gets a few games before pre season, on the second half of my match wayne thomas gets injured, so in real life the manager would just have to carry on with 10men because he has made all the subs he can but no not on this game you have to make a sub even thought i havent got any left, so i guess i gotta quit the game and start from where i left of which was months agoo !!!!!

You don't have to quit the game, you can play on with 10 men. Simply drag the injured player over to one you have already taken off, same way you would usually make a sub. It will then allow you to confirm that you are taking the injured player off (with no-one coming on as you have made all your subs) and carry on with 10 men.

Ahhhhh thanks i was just about to quit lol thankyou :)

Archived