job application dismissed

I was managing a brazillian second division side.Campinense, and i set"apply for job at higher rep clubs(option enabled), awhile later,a message came up saying"ABC dismiss your job application, they havent forgiven you for your performance as manager earlier this season". logical explanation,except that i took charge on the 26 Jun 2009(the earliest start date in the game, no jobs prior), so how does that apply to me being bad at ABC when I haven't even started a full season yet? 1st first my job application has been dismissed, strangely enough, when i appolied again,manually, a message came up saying" ABC acknowledge your job application". What a U-turn....

BTW, I never got the job anyway.LOL

• 3 weeks later...
I was managing a brazillian second division side.Campinense, and i set"apply for job at higher rep clubs(option enabled), awhile later,a message came up saying"ABC dismiss your job application, they havent forgiven you for your performance as manager earlier this season". logical explanation,except that i took charge on the 26 Jun 2009(the earliest start date in the game, no jobs prior), so how does that apply to me being bad at ABC when I haven't even started a full season yet? 1st first my job application has been dismissed, strangely enough, when i appolied again,manually, a message came up saying" ABC acknowledge your job application". What a U-turn....

BTW, I never got the job anyway.LOL

After having a look at this, it does seem as though there is a small issue. Just to confirm, were you going on holiday before the dismissal news message?

• 1 month later...

Archived