Uplayable Greek league after 10.1 patch (and a currency bug?)

Hi, I just wanna let you know that the 10.1 patch have totally screwed up the money income from TV Revenue in Greece so now the game totally sucks. Every year each greek team has a 15.789.000 Euro income so you realize this makes the game totally lame after 2 years. Greek teams take all the great players, win all the major trophies and in general the game is unplayable (ok playable but not fun:P) with this kind of unbalanched finances. I suppose this kind of data is hardcoded so you have you change the source code of the exe file. Please sort this out with a steam patch or something because a couple of ingame years with this can effectively ruin your save file.

Apart from this, i am playing on a LAN and have noticed that when i use the E1000 currency while my coplayers the 1000E currency, they seem to see more money, ie i make an 2000 offer and they see it as 3000. One of them had a player contracted with 250wage using the 1000E currency, then changed back to E1000, and now it seems that the player is paid -4E per week... he actually pays to play :p

Cheers!

Archived