New players in window that I didnt sign?

It seems I acquired some new players during the summer transfer window some for my team paying upto £5mil for some players. I took over at the end of the season in May and thought any signings a previous manager had made got fallen threw (Previous manager was sacked in April).

Is this normal? Are the board buying these players? Did the previous manager buy them? :confused:

It seems I acquired some new players during the summer transfer window some for my team paying upto £5mil for some players. I took over at the end of the season in May and thought any signings a previous manager had made got fallen threw (Previous manager was sacked in April).

Is this normal? Are the board buying these players? Did the previous manager buy them? :confused:

no they wont fall through if they had already been confirmed. they only fall through if the manager leaves the club before the deal is confirmed. If you dont want the players the previous manager has signed try selling them off :thup:

That isn't unusual. For example, If a player is signed from Brazil who is under 18 they will only sign after they turn 18 (at the following window).

There are other examples of this like the previous manager signing a player in February, they will only sign in July. Also some free signings will only come in July too even if they have been signed in November.

If you click your team name and then follow it down to 'Transfer Centre' it will tell you all your recent transfer activity.

Archived