Anyone had this problem

I've just left Charlton for Man City and i'm trying to clear out the Man City squad.

So i offer all these players to clubs

Bellamy, Robinho, Given, Enke, Santa Cruz, Jenas and a few more biggish named players, but noone one bids, so i ask for £0 for all of those players... still noone bids.

Surely it must be some sort of bug?

It is very odd indeed, but I've never had it like that in any of my own games. In fairness though, I've never offered that many players out at once as far as I can remember! Maybe something to do with that? I'm not sure how it would be linked, but it's perhaps a possibility.

(I'm just throwing that out there, as a complete assumption)

Transfer list them.

If a player doesn't have any clubs in their interested category, you won't receive a bid.

Offer them up several times and eventually when one bites, you'll get quite a lot following.

Doesnt it automatically set their status to transfer listed when you offer players to a club in FM10?

I've just left Charlton for Man City and i'm trying to clear out the Man City squad.

So i offer all these players to clubs

Bellamy, Robinho, Given, Enke, Santa Cruz, Jenas and a few more biggish named players, but noone one bids, so i ask for £0 for all of those players... still noone bids.

Surely it must be some sort of bug?

I experienced this same issue when managing a Mexican club. I don't know about the other participants on this forum, but this issue does seem to be across the board.

Archived