Player Sale Funds

I am Liverpool and have sold £30 million in players (all fees paid directly up front) but only have an extra 8 million on top of my initial finds (£2 million). Even if I make budget adjustments, I am not able to make any more than £12 million of the funds I have secured available for purchases (and that's with a crippling wage budget availability).

Is this just an introduction to the rigours of management or can this be addressed somehow?

thanks

Dale

If you look on the finances screen, youll see a figure (as percentage) of any income you receive that the board are willing to make available. At liverpool, its not that high, due to the potentially crippling loan repayments they have

I believe3 at Liverpool its around the 30%-35% mark. However i just won Champs league and Prem and lost in the final of FA cup as Liverpool so success is possible with the players you have there to start with. The only signing i made was Jovetic from Fiorentina for about £12.5million, after the sale of the deadwood (Ngog, Aurelio, Bruna ect) Now in the second season just had a board takeover and the finances are fine and have £62million to spend.

My advice is stick with it!

I wouldnt mind a board takeover in mine, although i think one is probably on the horizon so we'll see!

If you pay by installments, some will come out of your current transfer budget (the first 12 months of repayments) and any subsequent payments come out of next season's budget. It can help, but it can also be a problem if you dont achieve good levels of success and prize money.

Archived