new game question

Ok, im starting a new game and im choosing what leagues and countries i want to load but.

If i want more regens, do i choose the players based in nation or the players of nationality in the bit where you can customize your database size ?

My recommendation is, if you really want plenty of quality and not-quality regens from a nation, make the top division of that nation "Playable" on startup.

So, for example, I always make Brazil and Argentina "Playable" despite having no intention of managing them; you might make a similar choice for Scotland, or the Scandinavian nations, if you enjoy scouting and recruiting from those locales.

Of course, the more "Playable" leagues you have loaded, the more likely your game is to be abysmally slow (e.g., for the save-game size to exceed your total RAM), so if you have a limited amount of RAM, I'd suggest you do the "include all players from" route instead.

My recommendation is, if you really want plenty of quality and not-quality regens from a nation, make the top division of that nation "Playable" on startup.

So, for example, I always make Brazil and Argentina "Playable" despite having no intention of managing them; you might make a similar choice for Scotland, or the Scandinavian nations, if you enjoy scouting and recruiting from those locales.

Of course, the more "Playable" leagues you have loaded, the more likely your game is to be abysmally slow (e.g., for the save-game size to exceed your total RAM), so if you have a limited amount of RAM, I'd suggest you do the "include all players from" route instead.

OK, then mate cheers.

Archived