What Nations/Leagues For A League One Team?

Can anyone please help me!!

I've posted something like this before recently, but i want to manage a League One side, what leagues would you reccommend running and what nations. I have 4GB RAM and a dual proccessor with a chipset graphics card. I want good players for the league one side and i would like to know what nations you are/would run and what leagues in that nation!?

Many, Many Thanks people!

Hey, my fairly standard advice is: your nation, one division lower than you intend to start, so that you have an active league to loan players to, etc.

If you like a long-term game (5+ seasons), you'll want the top divisions of France, Germany, Italy, and Spain also, so that the game remains competitive as you transition from battling for English titles to battling for European titles.

For regens, players, etc, I like to have Argentina and Brazil (top) active, as I always enjoy scouting them.

If you love picking up players from all over the UK, you'll probably want two divisions of Scotland, plus Ireland, Wales, and N.Ireland top .. that'll be most useful if you're planning on spending plenty of time in the League One/Championship, and less useful if you're going to spend most of your time at the EPL level.

For other scouting entertainment, you might like having Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Denmark, and Holland ..

... essentially, with 4GB and a solid core, you can afford to run 20-25 leagues from however many nations without slowing your game down TOO much .. so you might prefer to think of it as:

- What nations would I want to scout?

- What nations would I want to loan players to?

- What nations would I want to manage internationally?

And grab the top league from each nation that's an answer to one or more of those questions.

Archived