FM 2010 licenses

Hey!

How many licenses does FM 2010 have? Some people tell me there's only one, but other people say there's no limit and I can install FM as many computers as I need. So, how does it work?

You can use the game on ANY computer if you install offline. You'll just have to keep the disk in the drive while playing it. One advantage of doing things this way is that the computer your using doesn't need steam. The downside of not using steam is that you'll have to download and install updates manually.

If you have the DVD version you can install and play the game on as many computers as you want, you just need to insert the DVD to run the game.

If you have activated or bought it through Steam then you can install the game on as many computers as you like, you just need to log into your Steam account to run the game.

Whilst you can install the game onto as many computers as you like you can only run once instance at a time - as you need the DVD to run the game or you need to be logged into your Steam account (that only one person can log into at a time).

If you bought the game from a different provider the license restrictions may be different and you'd be best of checking with them.

Archived