press conferences

I was playing against Reading in my saved game and last 3rd match of the season away from home in the playoffs. I was about 2 points away from playoff zone and I was dead happy at the time. I said to him responding to that I was not ready to play them as they are probably fatigue due to playing more matches. Is there a way to say to him more options to tell them apart from respecting him to his managerial abilites or is it before the match e.g

1. The players are too weak to play us

2. The manager is scared and we are confident and we are gonna go through easy

3. The fans are fickle and will be on our side and is gonna route for us and they will

be easy to wind up

Don't know if its the same for FM2010 but in 09 if you got into any conflict with a manager the players didn't like it. I'd wait and see if the managers comments have boosted the moral of your players to prove him wrong. Occasionally if you fight back some players get cocky thinking they can win without trying or think you shouldn't be commenting on other teams etc.

If I got a manager questioning my teams abilities I just let my team do the talking on the pitch. Then B*tch slap them afterwards with a sly comment if we won lol.

Archived