returning my game

i bought my copy of fm10 and installed the game via steam but just dnt get time to play due to work/family commitments and am now left wondering did i waste my money on a game i never get to play and shud i return it to the shop where i bought it using there return within 10days policy???

If i do so will i stil be able to play via steam shud i find the time? just woundered if the unique key code will be cancelled and therefore not able to play it anymore???

Thanks in advance

No, you will not be able to play the game, if you return it, even if validated through Steam. This would be illegal.

I also, don't think that the shop will accept your return as you have opened the game, and removed the protective sealing etc.

Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask :thup:

It might depend on which shop you bought the game from actually, on whether they will accept the return, although, I would say that the odds are against you.

Plus, you may have more time available in a couple of months or even sooner, and then, you will be able to play it, as you never know how time will make itself free to you, so I would suggest keeping it, as it is a great game ;)

No, you will not be able to play the game, if you return it, even if validated through Steam. This would be illegal.

I also, don't think that the shop will accept your return as you have opened the game, and removed the protective sealing etc.

Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask :thup:

cheers mate. they usually do, after buying a fifa game a year or 2 ago, they accepted it after telling them i thort it was crap (which it was) lol and they gave me a full refund

It might depend on which shop you bought the game from actually, on whether they will accept the return, although, I would say that the odds are against you.

Plus, you may have more time available in a couple of months or even sooner, and then, you will be able to play it, as you never know how time will make itself free to you, so I would suggest keeping it, as it is a great game ;)

totally agree its a fantastic game! but as u say i could come to regret it, think il hang onto it then if it means having to fork out for another copy

thanks again

cheers mate. they usually do, after buying a fifa game a year or 2 ago, they accepted it after telling them i thort it was crap (which it was) lol and they gave me a full refund

:D

totally agree its a fantastic game! but as u say i could come to regret it, think il hang onto it then if it means having to fork out for another copy

thanks again

I'm glad I could be of help to you, and I know that you will find time in the end to play it, and you will love it when you get stuck into it :thup:

Archived