Can someone explain a certain screen for me so that i understand it better, please

Its the 'new game' screen. I would like to be a premirship club and I dont mind just managing only in the premier league, england. So i would pick [england, playable option].

Now, i wander if i can then go onto the next screen or if i should pick more countries on view mode? as i am fine with just being able to manage in england, premierleague.

Id like to have a great experience in this game and am thinking that if i play a couple weeks and realise maybe i choose a wrong setting earlier in the setup screens.

I have an alright pc too [system specifications]. So, if i only pick england, playable. then go to next screen. In the game will i still be able to have everything in the game or do i need to select. other countries in view-mode[my preference] to have the game be at its best?

Hope ive explained myself how im thinking about this.

Am looking forward to replies to this post.

n.b- if only was more straight forward the new game screen ;)

-if only pick england/playable, will i get full game experience OR

-do i need to select other countries. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Hope people know what i mean by this.

If i pick just england. can i play in champions league, find loads more players when in search for player screen [tranfer hunting]

just click on the 'recommended' button somewhere at the bottom - it wil recoomend how many leagues your pc can run effectively.

That will give you a better experiance as there will be more competion in the champions league (also, if you only pick the premiership and you got your team relegated, your game would end (or you would get sacked, im not sure which))

to explain in less detail than i wrote before just with what im wondering about.

-I would pick england,playable,

-if i go to next screen, then into game. Will my game have everything that it

should have in it e.g transfer-loads of players to choose from;spain,italy,brazil...

OR to have everything do i need to pick more countries, id only pick viewmode only for them if i was to as i am fine with just being able to manage in the premiersihp

if you pick only england as playable then only those leagues you chose will be playable ( have teams you can manage ) for all of that game.

If you want more players from more leagues then you must choose custom database and add all the players from the countries you want. But the only way to get a lot of players fully usable in game is to make their teams and countries playable.

RichSz, I would recommend that you mark as "Playable" the top league for each of: England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain.

That seems to do the best job of guaranteeing that the top sides "feel right" in the Champions League.

You might also want a division one beneath the EPL - e.g., England-Championship - so that

a.) Your game doesn't end automatically if you are relegated,

b.) Your best young players have an active domestic league to "go on loan" to, and

c.) The teams promoted to the EPL feel right.

You might also want to have Belgium and/or Poland active, as they make very good leagues for an English club to have a feeder club in.

. . .

Basically, I want to have "Playable" (active) any league which:

1. I expect to face a club from in a key match

2. I might want to manage the national team of

3. I might want to loan a player to

4. I would have fun sending my scouts out to explore

. . .

However, the more leagues you add, the slower your game is going to be, and the more hard-drive space your save-game is going to consume.

So you don't just want to add 84 leagues from 43 different countries .. your game will go about as quick as a sloth in the 100-metre-dash.

Archived