A couple of little glitches

Not sure if there is a 2010 bugs forum post Patch 1 and on top of that not sure if these constitute bugs!

1 - The customisable screens - AWESOME and the sooner these are rolled out to other pages the better - however have noticed that certain migrations back to the squad page results in the old version rather than the customised one. Also on this theme the customised view doesn't translate into the Reserves and U18 screens which you'd think it would (would be a pain to have to recreate the screen over and over again!)

2 - When signing a Youth Coach and clicking on the "X Person's Assignments" the link takes you to the senior training screen rather than the youth one

3 - Under the "Transfers" tab on the club screen your shortlist is not one of the tabs which seems a little strange

4 - I signed a young latvian from Hearts and after a week there was a news story that acknowledged he was wrong to criticise the management at my club (yet he hadn't.) When I looked at his media history he had previously criticised the Hearts management.

5 - I played a match where I rested several of my top performers; even with my squad players I won comfortably and the match report suggested that one of these squad players had performed well "quite rightly keeping Player X out of the side." While I love the added new comentaries that seemed a little bit strange especially as Player X had 7 goals and 8 assists in 15 games! Feels as though the correct statement would have been that the performance had shown the manager that there are 2 players for the position and kept the pressure on Player X to keep performing?

Archived