FM10: 5* Coaches

I believe that last year there was a thread with a formula to work out what attributes needed to be what to become a 7* coach. This year I think the maximum is 5* so I was wondering if the formula has changed at all?

If it hasn't, can someone link me to the thread because I can't find it?

If it has, any chance someone can post it?

Ta guys.

I had myself a little spreadsheet with conditional formatting on the result cells to colour them bronze, silver and gold (OK, brown, grey and yellow!) for 5, 6 and 7 stars figures for last year's game.

For this year those bronze, silver and gold results seem to correspond roughly to 4, 4.5 and 5 stars when you assign a coach to one activity, so I think you can reasonably assume the calculations are roughly the same and at the top end 5, 6 and 7* results in last year's calculation roughly correspond to 4, 4.5 and 5* ratings in the new game (at least until the wizards who worked this all out tells us any different).

There's probably some misalignment on stars because of the different number of categories, 10 or 11 (is 0 stars or half of one star a possibility?) v 7 stars, but I will happily use the calculation to compare potential coaches' relative abilities until we're told otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived