Major Editor Question for SI Programmers

It was suggested on another forum that FM may already be coded with certain foreign player and squad restrictions for unplayable countries and leagues in the game, like Algeria.

This is a huge question for those wanting to activate leagues and lower levels with the editor. Are there certain unplayable countries, leagues, and levels in the database that already have the correct player restrictions hard coded in FM? What about match rules? I wouldn't think these would be hard-coded since the leagues aren't playable.

But this is a critical point to know about, because some player restrictions can't be implemented through the editor. For example, in the lower levels of Italy, there are restrictions on non-EU players being signed each season. If these also apply to clubs in Serie D, just below the playable levels, are they already hard coded?

If player restrictions are already hard-coded in the game, then it saves us the trouble of creating them when unlocking these leagues in the editor. Or would we need to re-create these restrictions when adding the leagues with the editor?

I'm trying to create a division with 64 teams, these teams are divided in 8 groups w/ 8 teams each, how do i proceed to create a division like this?

the editor gave me the option "league with split" but its not exactly what i need , anyone can help?

Archived