Problem with Installation aswell as Steam

Right, first of all, I know all you mods have been busy helping people and I appreciate that. I've read various things, and still can't get my game to install.

When I install the game I get message saying the game has installed with a few errors, there is no shortcut made, no folder made in all programs -> SI -> .... . So I've uninstalled and started again. It then says it's installed in the correct folder, I check again and still no folder. I then delete the SI folder as suggested by someone. I now don't even have that folder after installation.

I then tried the STEAM route, this crashed after 40% of the download, and now steam won't even open.

So I'm stuck with a £30 game which I can't get to work.

i brought the game in tesco and it froze during installination nothing comes up when i put the disk in or try to run it and it says this when i go to uninstall it " this application has unexpectedly quit"

"invocation of this java application has caused an invocation targetexception. this application will now exit(LAX) " can u please help me i will really appreciate it

Good questions. Sadly my technical knowledge extends as far as reading up on peoples problems and making suggestions based on having seen the errors before. You can try the technical forum as people there will be able to better assist you with this.

ok thanks for the help anyway

Archived