Couple of questions

After playing about yesterday going to start my career today, So i was wondering...

How young can you be on the game? As I have set it for my real DOB but it automatically jumps to 29

How long before picturepacks and skinpacks and all that are created by the wonderful people who create them?

And has anybody started as Chester, im looking at the -25 and think that would be a great challenge for my career...any thoughts?

After playing about yesterday going to start my career today, So i was wondering...

How young can you be on the game? As I have set it for my real DOB but it automatically jumps to 29

How long before picturepacks and skinpacks and all that are created by the wonderful people who create them?

And has anybody started as Chester, im looking at the -25 and think that would be a great challenge for my career...any thoughts?

1. I think it's something in the 23-27 region.

2. I'm pretty sure there are some out now, with more coming soon.

You can use the same picture packs and everything that you used for 09 itself. Atleast thats what i did for now.I don think u cn use the skin though.

But ya it wouldnt hurt to get a facepack with the latest pictures. Anwyay i don think it'l take much time..probably a week or 2, there wil b many floating arnd.

Archived