maybe just maybe my team are playing the way i want

Whilst iam a sad git who plays the game on full every match i have noticed maybe a fluke or maybe just maybe were moving into a new dawn for fm

1. i set up 5 formations with the tactics editor one for every occasion then i tweaked using the advanced button and i found in pre season my players had to get used to it and passes were going everywhere but after a few unchanged teams they seem to be getting into my theory of how i want to play as a team and as them as individuals and to say there doing that iam most impressed and genuinely feel i have control and for this i must thank si for me this is a game of great potential, yes there are problems but in a whole a dam good effort and without doubt a top drawer sim now. There are a few problems with certain areas like the full backs slightly standing off more than they should and before anybody attacks yes there showing them the outside like real life the keeper has been vastly improved maybe it me or maybe not my keeper has learned to under arm the ball out and the goal verity is good.

So far i have played 3 games 2 league 1 cup with 2 wins and a draw but i have been playing fm/cm for more years and time than i care to admit and i must say thank you for the first time i feel like MY TEAM PLAYING MY WAY win,lose or draw i feel i have made the contribution everytime.

si good job so far keep up the work it appreciated.

Whilst iam a sad git who plays the game on full every match i have noticed maybe a fluke or maybe just maybe were moving into a new dawn for fm

1. i set up 5 formations with the tactics editor one for every occasion then i tweaked using the advanced button and i found in pre season my players had to get used to it and passes were going everywhere but after a few unchanged teams they seem to be getting into my theory of how i want to play as a team and as them as individuals and to say there doing that iam most impressed and genuinely feel i have control and for this i must thank si for me this is a game of great potential, yes there are problems but in a whole a dam good effort and without doubt a top drawer sim now. There are a few problems with certain areas like the full backs slightly standing off more than they should and before anybody attacks yes there showing them the outside like real life the keeper has been vastly improved maybe it me or maybe not my keeper has learned to under arm the ball out and the goal verity is good.

So far i have played 3 games 2 league 1 cup with 2 wins and a draw but i have been playing fm/cm for more years and time than i care to admit and i must say thank you for the first time i feel like MY TEAM PLAYING MY WAY win,lose or draw i feel i have made the contribution everytime.

si good job so far keep up the work it appreciated.

Agreed. The tactics creator allows us to implement tactics in football terms. Together with the advanced options and touchline shouts to tweak the tactic things are much easier to understand/impliment than the classic slider style of doing things.

Archived