2 slight problems.

hey guys been playing for a couple of hours now i have come across 2 things which don't seem right.

1 the ask assistant to sort out opposition instructions as greyed out (yes i have an assistant)

2 my midfielder just scored (it was a from a corner) and on the analysis screen there is no sign of any shots from him at all. there should be at least 1 :)

• SI Staff

1) Sometimes the assistant has no suggestions on opposition instructions and the button is disabled. This could be either due to the tactical skills of the assistant or the talent (well, lack of...) of the opposition players or the combination of the two.

2) Can you check that after the match and see if it shows up correctly then ? Also, make sure you have applied the first patch (10.1) as that includes some fixes to the tracking of pitch events on the analysis tool.

1) Sometimes the assistant has no suggestions on opposition instructions and the button is disabled. This could be either due to the tactical skills of the assistant or the talent (well, lack of...) of the opposition players or the combination of the two.

2) Can you check that after the match and see if it shows up correctly then ? Also, make sure you have applied the first patch (10.1) as that includes some fixes to the tracking of pitch events on the analysis tool.

I bought through steam so i assume its done :confused:

still no sign of any shots either.

• SI Staff

In that case, can you log the second issue in the bugs forum (match area please), posting the information of what match it was, which player and at what time was the goal scored on. And naturally you'll need to upload the pkm of the match so it can be looked at to sort the issue out.

In that case, can you log the second issue in the bugs forum (match area please), posting the information of what match it was, which player and at what time was the goal scored on. And naturally you'll need to upload the pkm of the match so it can be looked at to sort the issue out.

ok i'll give it a go. :)

Archived