has anybody else havin trible since the patch

this may sound like a strange question but i got the game on wed been playin fine till i installed the patch today as when i click continue the game seems really slow but was fine before i installed the patch has anyone else had this problem or no how to fix it thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Post your specs together with how many leagues your running and what other stuff you have running at the same time as fm. Finally tell us if you've upgraded things like your graphics card drivers.

No, I think it almost certainly is a problem with the patch. I played FM without it to start with, and everything was fine. I decided to install the patch though after.

Now it is weird sometimes. It's not all the time but it happens enough, sometimes when I click continue it can take a second or two for FM to do anything, more often than not it is okay. It makes you think you did not click continue.

Sometimes it has even taken up to 10 seconds for it to work. I have resorted to multiple clicks of the continue button and tapping my spacebar to see if it just wasn't working.

There is definitely a problem with the patch.

I doesn't upgrade graphic card drivers since august. I have a nvidia 8500 gt (enough for the game), intel dual core@1.8 Ghz (above the requirements),1.5 gb ram and windows xp service pack 2. Leagues: english (untill league 2), size database:medium. I turned off the sound to improve the performance. I turned off the antivirus and the other stuff that is spending sources.

The game is fine and this doesn't happen without the patch but I have the same problem than other users. I click continue and it is taken up 8 or 15 seconds. It would be interesting that another users with this problem put his hardware configuration.

I have the same trouble, have better specs than the system requirements on the back of the game case etc, also when playing a game in 3D it is very bitty i.e. as if in slow motion. but fast one moment player is at halfway line, next he is by corner flag but you don't see the run.

I am running alot of leagues with 1/2 star performance, but have tried loading up a game with just English league 2 upwards and still the same 1/2 star performance.

Archived