FM2010+ Steam + saved games from FM2010 demo: 2 questions please?

Hi

I have copied acrioss my demo saved games to the new full version and I have done a search and not found the answers to the 2 qestions below:

*If you continue to use the old saved games from the demo, download the full version fron steam will you still be ale to unlock the achv1ements or do you need to start a new game?

*Does the patched version 10.1 changes work within the old demo saved game? (I know in the past they sometimes kicked in later/sometimes immediatley/othertimes best to start a new game).

I have checked for Stephen carr and cannnot find him? (do I possibly need bigger database?)

Thanks for any advice SI.

Loving this new version though...:)

k...:)

Hi

I have copied acrioss my demo saved games to the new full version and I have done a search and not found the answers to the 2 qestions below:

*If you continue to use the old saved games from the demo, download the full version fron steam will you still be ale to unlock the achv1ements or do you need to start a new game?

*Does the patched version 10.1 changes work within the old demo saved game? (I know in the past they sometimes kicked in later/sometimes immediatley/othertimes best to start a new game).

I have checked for Stephen carr and cannnot find him? (do I possibly need bigger database?)

Thanks for any advice SI.

Loving this new version though...:)

k...:)

Database changes (such as Carr) will never carry across. However bug fixes will. Even some of them may take until the next change of season to take effect though.

And I don't see why it wouldn't start adding achievements as soon as you started using steam. Probably won't apply them retrospectively though.

I'd always advise starting a new game with the release though, so you can have a medium or larger database and choose which leagues you want to run.

I added the saved games from my fm10demo document file into the new fm10 document file.

Docs>Sports Interactive>FM10demo>Games (then paste and copy into Docs>SI>FM10 folder. You might need to creat a games folder in there.

K..:)

Archived