Cosmetic suggestion

Where all know the notification when we receive a news about sponsorship deals.

" [Club Name] have announced a new kit sponsor, The 3-yr sponsorship deal is estimated to be worth 45k per annum."

How about we use kit sponsors name like Nike, Adidas, Puma (There might be licensing issues) or fake kit sponsors names? I was thinking of this suggestion as it adds some realism to the game. However I do forsee one problem as SI probably will have to have a lot of fake or real sponsor's name in the database. Perhaps certain sponsors are also willing to sponsor more.

What do you guys think?

*;4092206']Where all know the notification when we receive a news about sponsorship deals.

" [Club Name] have announced a new kit sponsor' date=' The 3-yr sponsorship deal is estimated to be worth 45k per annum."

How about we use kit sponsors name like Nike, Adidas, Puma (There might be licensing issues) or fake kit sponsors names? I was thinking of this suggestion as it adds some realism to the game. However I do forsee one problem as SI probably will have to have a lot of fake or real sponsor's name in the database. Perhaps certain sponsors are also willing to sponsor more.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

Well, there are licensing issues to deal with in the first place!

Archived