FM10 Bring back yearly wage option on contract view

Sorry guys, i didn't had a better title.

Well first impressions.

I hope si keeps the yearly wage on contract view. i always give contracts based on year. i have it set on yearly in the preferences but in the contract view i can only see weekly wage.

The tactics look a lot better.

In match, i get the feeling that there's a catch up mentality even when playing against smaller teams.

Players are more expensive, salaries also (Maybe because the database is very small) Still, i don't think Gignac gets paid 2 million per year at Toulouse. Haven't seen any crazy NFL like injury riddle matches.

This might be the best fm ever.

+1

Yearly is the only way to go if you're head is on straight! Please bring it back for all screens. In fact, why not make this clearly superior view the default for the game.

I mean when you're trying to consider long-term finances, and get your wage-bill right for the year, why would you care about wages per week?

Yearly is the only way to go -- Sort it out, SI! :D

+1

Yearly is the only way to go if you're head is on straight! Please bring it back for all screens. In fact, why not make this clearly superior view the default for the game.

I mean when you're trying to consider long-term finances, and get your wage-bill right for the year, why would you care about wages per week?

Yearly is the only way to go -- Sort it out, SI! :D

Whenever your hear about footballers wages, at least in the UK, its always referred to per week.

Archived