Ask Assistant Opposition Instructions Greyed Out

Good afternoon chaps,

I've hired a new assistant, had him for about 4 months now and when i come to the Opposition Instructions screen for every game, the option to ask assistant for opposition instructions is greyed out? Anyone know why? It worked with my previous assistant...

• SI Staff

If the button is greyed out, it means the assistant does not have any suggestions for Opp.Instr. at that time. This could be either because the attributes of the assistant are low and he cannot pick up any special instructions that would help or that the opposition teams simply don't have players that would merit special instructions against them.

If the button is greyed out, it means the assistant does not have any suggestions for Opp.Instr. at that time. This could be either because the attributes of the assistant are low and he cannot pick up any special instructions that would help or that the opposition teams simply don't have players that would merit special instructions against them.

Cheers for the prompt reply Riz.

Well i'm playing as Liverpool and Sammy Lee was giving me Opposition Instructions suggestions against Premier League teams but i got rid of him and hired someone new and it then became greyed out. What attributes do i need in an assistant for him to be able to give me some suggestions?

PS I am talking about Opp instructions during a match and not the backroom advice pregame.

Archived