legend vs icon

ooo oooo

Legend = Shearer

alan shearer was of course a legend. but i believe thierry henrys style was second to none. people talked about him hogging the ball, but when he did it you knew where it would end up. there is no doubting there are plenty of legends in premier league (and top division) history.

look at robbie fowlers hat-trick against arsenal. very unlikely that will ever be beaten, that record will more than likely stand forever with the ever increasing quality coming into the league its becoming harder and harder to score so many so quickly.

alan shearer was of course a legend. but i believe thierry henrys style was second to none. people talked about him hogging the ball, but when he did it you knew where it would end up. there is no doubting there are plenty of legends in premier league (and top division) history.

look at robbie fowlers hat-trick against arsenal. very unlikely that will ever be beaten, that record will more than likely stand forever with the ever increasing quality coming into the league its becoming harder and harder to score so many so quickly.

Or indeed so many goals. I really thought Henry would beat Shearers goalscoring record, but he moved on. I just think Shearer's goalscoring record in the premiership is going to stand for a long long time.

yes im sure it will unless we get a torres like player coming through the youth system and staying at that club for his entire career. like gerrard but a striker :p would have to be one of the big clubs though as if it happened at one of the smaller clubs, there would be the chance he would be bought by a european team and move away. but this has gone a little off topic :D

robbie "GOD" fowlers hat-trick record will stand forever :D

Or indeed so many goals. I really thought Henry would beat Shearers goalscoring record, but he moved on. I just think Shearer's goalscoring record in the premiership is going to stand for a long long time.

I think wayne rooney can

well he has the potential too anyway

everything is on his side

got goals already in the prem.

probably wont ever leave united.

Pretty young.

also i think he will beat SIR :p bobby charltons england record

and peter shiltons caps record

hate to say this but i think he'll probably be the best english player in the history of football until 100 years time :p

or maybe jack wilshere :D

anyway sorry about this being off-topic :p

Archived