Sign whoever you want

I saw someone post earlier that one of the Arabian's who is in charge on Man City will keep pumping money in each month so that they don't go in to the red. Is this the case?

The reason why I ask is because I started a new game with Man City. I was given a £79m kitty after saying I would win the league. I have spent that on the likes of Da Rossi £35m, Veloso £20m, Mexes £17m, Vargas £9.5m. I have also bought Balotelli for £40m over 48months, Chivu for £17m (i think) over 48 months.

Does that mean that aslong as a player is interested in joining you & you agree a fee with a club over 48 months then you can sign them & you will never go into the red as you will be paying millions of pounds a month for the next 48 months as well as there £100k+ wages every week.

I saw someone post earlier that one of the Arabian's who is in charge on Man City will keep pumping month in each month so that they don't go in to the red.

That is most definitely something these Arabians cannot do... Pump extra months into each month. ;)

Archived