where's the graphics hiding?

Does anyone know where the graphics experts now hang out? The graphics and skinning forum has become the skinning forum with a deadly warning about even mentioning graphics and the editors forum just directs you to the old graphic & skinning forum. Are they going to get their own forum?

Does anyone know where the graphics experts now hang out? The graphics and skinning forum has become the skinning forum with a deadly warning about even mentioning graphics and the editors forum just directs you to the old graphic & skinning forum. Are they going to get their own forum?

I suspect SI is a little bit worried about licensing issues.

Consider this: as a company you don't have a license for the Premiership so you cannot put logos into your game. But then on your official forum you allow people to discuss, make, give download links and tips on how to put Premiership logos and kits into your game. I think they might get into legal problems.

Just a guess though.

With respect, that's a bit of nonsense really. Just look at the 'squad screen backgrounds' geordie's put up - they're a new concept and absolutely beautiful.

I'm guessing some of the top amateur graphics bods were cherry-picked to road-test FM10 and so have been busy lately. They'll therefore have a head-start in preparing cool new add-ons for FM10.

With respect, that's a bit of nonsense really. Just look at the 'squad screen backgrounds' geordie's put up - they're a new concept and absolutely beautiful.

I'm guessing some of the top amateur graphics bods were cherry-picked to road-test FM10 and so have been busy lately. They'll therefore have a head-start in preparing cool new add-ons for FM10.

It's not so much that they might be busy - it's the fact that they haven't a home now as the former 'graphics and skinning forum' has now become just the 'skinning forum' and seems anti graphics. I suspect that I\'m Brian might be right

Archived