Something to do with the editor?

Abaka

2 things I am going to discuss here.

One Reserves and Academy competitions and the other being pre season competitions.

1) As a Manchester United fan and someone who spends the most of his time playing as United. I am disapointed that my reserves and academy only ever seem to play in either the Reserve/Under 18's League and then the Fa Youth Cup. The real United Reserve & Academy play a lot more times than this. To the best of my knowledge, United Reserves also compete in the Manchester Cup, The Lancashire Cup and The Central League Cup. Whereas the NI Milk Cup is also a big deal for a lot of teams (which I'm surprised has never been included in the game anyway)

The first thing I'm going to do with my Editor is create these 4 competetions so that my Reserve and Academy get utiliised more closely to what the real life versions do and hopefully this will help develop my players even better. Is anybody else going to pay as close attention to these "minor competitions" and create them? I wonder if it will develop the players even better?

2) Setting up a Pre-Season competition to me is a pain that I never bother with. However there is certain established pre season tournaments that occur every season and teams take quite seriously as a process to step up the teams sharpness for actual compettitions. I'm talking about the Emirates Cup and The Amsterdam Cup specifically. But this summer, there was the Audi Cup and the Wembley Cup and surely others I didn't hear off. What I'm wondering will it be possible for teams to set up a pre season tournmanet like this as an actual competetion that occurs every season. My only concern is how wil it be able to pick random teams to particiapte. If it is possible to create will anybody be creating a series of Pre Season tournmants to occur in the game also?

Any opinions or feedback would be greatly appreciated

Archived