Belgium League

tmbt

Hi guys,

i got a problem in the belgium league first division.

One of the rules of this league is that u've 6 players (starters + reserve) who grow up in a belgium youth team.

This means that u've to pay attention at what u buy. Now im trying to build up my team but i have a big problem. Im NOT able to create a filter to check if a player grow up in a belgium team. I tried to use the nationatily = belgium but this is not working because lot of good youth player was bought very young from a foreign team. This means they are from belgium but they not accomplished the requirement.

Someone could help me ?

It's pretty annoying to check every belgium player and check his history.

Thx in advance !!

Mattia

You can go to one of the tabs at the top corner of your screen, the one where you can change from "Selection" to "Assistant Reports" etc, and change it to "Homegrown status" or something similair and it tells you.

That's only for your current squad, though. He wants to a filter option when you're searching for new players.

(Something along these lines was suggested very recently: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=148640)

That's only for your current squad, though. He wants to a filter option when you're searching for new players.

(Something along these lines was suggested very recently: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=148640)

Yes that's what i m thinking. Too bad that this function not exist atm.

If you have to manually check every player is not a funny work and also u've to know the names of every belgium club (first and second division) and i'm from italy so this is not an easy task.

Thx anyway for the reply !!

The problem is not to view witch clubs are in the belgium league. the problem Is to remember every name of the teams that are in the belgium league.

For example could u remember the names of every teams that play in the italian serie b after u've read them once ?

Archived