FAO Marc...

FAO Marc, re making players loan deals permanent;

Marc, hope you can answer my questions.

The following players are all on loan at a club and have now had the deal made permanent.

Ryan Shawcross Man Utd-Stoke

Ishmael Miller Man City-West Brom

Lee Peltier L'pool-Yeovil

and I also tried to Make Curtis Davies and Scott Carson's loan deals permanent.

When using the standard line for a player, eg;

"PLAYER""Ryan" "Shawcross" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "Stoke" he becomes a free agent.

I got round this by using the following lines for each player;

"PLAYER""Ryan" "Shawcross" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "free" &

"PLAYER""Ryan" "Shawcross" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Stoke"

This 'format' gave me varying results,

Ryan Shawcross and Lee Peltier succesfully transferred to their new clubs, Ishmael Miller and Curtis Davis became free agent and (wait for it) Scott Carson transferred to Aston Villa but there was two Scott Carsons in the team!

Any ideas/solutions/comments Marc?

FAO Marc, re making players loan deals permanent;

Marc, hope you can answer my questions.

The following players are all on loan at a club and have now had the deal made permanent.

Ryan Shawcross Man Utd-Stoke

Ishmael Miller Man City-West Brom

Lee Peltier L'pool-Yeovil

and I also tried to Make Curtis Davies and Scott Carson's loan deals permanent.

When using the standard line for a player, eg;

"PLAYER""Ryan" "Shawcross" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "Stoke" he becomes a free agent.

I got round this by using the following lines for each player;

"PLAYER""Ryan" "Shawcross" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "free" &

"PLAYER""Ryan" "Shawcross" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Stoke"

This 'format' gave me varying results,

Ryan Shawcross and Lee Peltier succesfully transferred to their new clubs, Ishmael Miller and Curtis Davis became free agent and (wait for it) Scott Carson transferred to Aston Villa but there was two Scott Carsons in the team!

Any ideas/solutions/comments Marc?

• SI Staff

Sorry - I'm busy on a seperate project at the moment so haven't been able to check out the issue you've indicated, not sure whats happened with Mr. Carson but there must be something odd going there compared to the other players.

Can you confirm if he's on loan at the start of the game or something similar please?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

Scott Carson starts the game as a liverpool player on loan to aston villa </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought that might be the case - ok, consider it under investigation.

(quite often when tracking bugs the important thing is to find the 'difference' between it and the 99.9% of other similar situations which work if you wondered why I was asking)

Marc,

ive also noticed that all the players in the game are not featured in the database e.g players based in brazil, argentina russia etc. dont figure in the database unless im looking in the wrong place, ive tried in the inactive nations could this be rectified for next years FMH?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Marc,

ive also noticed that all the players in the game are not featured in the database e.g players based in brazil, argentina russia etc. dont figure in the database unless im looking in the wrong place, ive tried in the inactive nations could this be rectified for next years FMH? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean in the PC based editor? - sorry but I'm not 100% clear on what you mean, which players aren't 'featured' and where did you see them and not see them.

(sorry I know I'm probably being dense ... 'tis the end of the week and I'm tired)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Marc,

ive also noticed that all the players in the game are not featured in the database e.g players based in brazil, argentina russia etc. dont figure in the database unless im looking in the wrong place, ive tried in the inactive nations could this be rectified for next years FMH? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean in the PC based editor? - sorry but I'm not 100% clear on what you mean, which players aren't 'featured' and where did you see them and not see them.

(sorry I know I'm probably being dense ... 'tis the end of the week and I'm tired) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah the editor for the pc, for instance i havent been able to find players that are based in any of the inactive nations russia, brazil etc unless they have a player from an active nation. For example you cant get Landon Donovan or other players based in america on the editor but you can get David Beckham as he is from an active nation and you can find him in the english database.

Does that make sense?

Archived