Trying to buy FM09 in China

Hi

sorry if this is the wrong forum. I've got the demo of FM09 and I've played it to the end and now I want to buy the code to unlock it, but I can't find where they sell the code except GAME who I can't use my card with because it's UnionPay not Visa

The game isn't in any shops either so I'm wondering if I can buy it with my UnionPay card online or is there another way to get the unlock?

I'm not sure if i'm going to get it yet. It depends on what state the game is in on release. Judging from past experience, IF i'm going to get it'll be around February when the game has been finally finished properly. It's a big IF though and IF i do, then i'll get it from the Wan Chai computer centre. That's about the best place in HK. Don't get it from PlayAsia.com, they're shocking. It took them 4 weeks to deliver 09 to me!

I'm in Jiangsu province so not that near to Hong Kong

I want to go anyway, I could probably get it in Shanghai which is closer but not near enough to go just to buy the game i don't think, and cos I've just had to shell out a load of money for something else I won't be going on any trips this month, i just fancied buying the game as easily as possible....

I'm in Jiangsu province so not that near to Hong Kong

I want to go anyway, I could probably get it in Shanghai which is closer but not near enough to go just to buy the game i don't think, and cos I've just had to shell out a load of money for something else I won't be going on any trips this month, i just fancied buying the game as easily as possible....

Like I said above, try Taobao.com.

I got my copy there.

hello hong kong fellows :) where are you guys gonna get your copy of fm10?

Not sure yet, but certainly not from the HMV in Central. Considerign the size of the store, it is a joke how late they get games in sometimes ...... especialy niche games like FM.

Looks like Raware's shout in Wan Chai will be the one

Not sure yet, but certainly not from the HMV in Central. Considerign the size of the store, it is a joke how late they get games in sometimes ...... especialy niche games like FM.

Looks like Raware's shout in Wan Chai will be the one

Yeah, Wan Chai is about the best and quickest place to have the game in store. Like i say, just don't go through PlayAsia.com...they're even slower than HMV!

Archived