fm2009 activation help (urgent)

Trekman is correct, you don't have to activate the game on Mac.

I assume you bought the download from steam as opposed to the boxed version? As far as I know you'll have to contact support to get a mac digital download version working if you don't want to pay out again.

Not 100% certain since I'm a pc user but I don't think that the mac version needs activating. Probably best to check the activation thread to be sure though.

No I downloaded the digital download torrent of it from a thread on here. I need the activation number, Ive got the activation number that Steam gave me but it says it's too short.

I think the Mac digital download version needs a coupon code or something like that, but it's not the same as the PC activation code. I'm pretty sure of that.

Yeah but I already bought it off Steam in October 2008, so I'm not gonna buy the eSellerate coupon thing so I can play it. I haven't got a PC nomore so I can't use Steam.

From this thread.

If you have a specific error you just cannot find a solution for after searching everything linked, send me a PM or contact me via neil.brock[at]sigames.com and I'll try to help. But please, do a search first as the majority of issues are just a couple of clicks away from an answer! Thanks.
I suppose if you email Neil Brock he might be able to help you out.

Archived