Error in game

In fairness IIRC any manager who were under pressure at the end of last season but werent sacked would have their job security reset back to normal levels at the league reset date (around 19 June). The season starts in August so it has only 6 weeks tops since the start of the season.

AFAIC not that many managers will be in danger of losing their jobs in the first 6 weeks of the season.

In fairness IIRC any manager who were under pressure at the end of last season but werent sacked would have their job security reset back to normal levels at the league reset date (around 19 June). The season starts in August so it has only 6 weeks tops since the start of the season.

AFAIC not that many managers will be in danger of losing their jobs in the first 6 weeks of the season.

Oh come on, the league season is not even a month old, and Barnsley and Norwich have sacked managers. And that what I know off, like I've already said, there is always people under pressure in this game, but since i've been out of a job.

No one is, seems strange to me and it is now 2nd october

Archived