Player request transfer?

As we have seen more recently in the news (not naming anyone) Lescott!! :@ but players often hand in transfers request to persue a move from another club even if the manager does not want to sell the player, in Fm10 should we have an option on the interaction screen that perhaps pushes a player to make him hand in a request for a move or even more 'tapping up' interactions?

Well, we can already make them unhappy by making a bid and having that bid rejected, I guess a player handing in a transfer request would be the next move if several bids are rejected or like in Xabi Alonso's case, so that the current club can earn more by not having to pay the player a fee or something to break his contract (not too clear on this issue) due to the player having requested a transfer.

yeh i know they request transfers but thats when "they have acheived all they can at the club" and so on, but if they actually wanted to move but the club wudnt let them?

They request transfers in this case.

players request transfers all the time in FM.

the "achieved all they can" i think covers if they bought the club as far as they can, i.e if they won everything, or if the club is not progressing

then there's the "unhappy with the way they are treated" transfer request. there's wanting more first team football request. there's a want new challenge request. there's the unhappy at not being allowed to move request. then there's just the plain considering their options/wants to leave club request. Trust me if you are a mid table club in the prem league and you somehow manage to get a world class player, prepare to fight mark hughes and the player himself to keep him at your club

maybe it will be revamped and you could just simply talk to the player and say

-"i will let you go at the end of the season"

-"i know your ambitious but stay until we fight for europe place"

-"i promise you promotion or you can leave"

-"i build the team around you so stay"

- "i give you the captains role just stay " :D

you catch where i'm going basically i think we need the option to calm down the player a bit and maybe then he wont come moaning to us after every game

maybe it will be revamped and you could just simply talk to the player and say

-"i will let you go at the end of the season"

-"i know your ambitious but stay until we fight for europe place"

-"i promise you promotion or you can leave"

-"i build the team around you so stay"

- "i give you the captains role just stay " :D

you catch where i'm going basically i think we need the option to calm down the player a bit and maybe then he wont come moaning to us after every game

can you not do something similair already?

Archived