Forgotten what the new patch is like

Hi everyone. I've searched for this but couldn't find anything to help.

I've not played FM in AGES, and so I dunno how good the latest patch (9.3.0) is. Could someone tell me if they fixed the bugs from before - like the injuries, hitting the bar/post etc? Is it worth downloading?

Thanks

From what I have experienced, and judging by the comments in the forum, the injuries have definitely improved. Didn't realise there was a problem with hitting the bar/post though.

Definitely worth downloading anyway.

I have only played on 9.3, and had a 15 year game. In game injuries became a pain in the arse after 7 or 8 seasons, getting atleast one minor injury per game, more or less, after that. At some points i had 10 players on the injured list!!! But it wasn't usually that extreme.

As for hitting the post, I have seen it happen ALOT.

Still, its always best to play the ltest patch :p

Hi everyone. I've searched for this but couldn't find anything to help.

I've not played FM in AGES, and so I dunno how good the latest patch (9.3.0) is. Could someone tell me if they fixed the bugs from before - like the injuries, hitting the bar/post etc? Is it worth downloading?

Thanks

Yes, my personal opinion is FM09 with 9.3 is the best FM/CM to date. The only annoying thing for myself is the lower average ratings for AMCs.

As for the bugs you've mentioned, I've never noticed any problems on 9.3.

Archived