Jamster90's Forest Green Rovers Challenge

Forest green rovers challenge

The challenge: To take forest green rovers to the english premiership, obviously winning as much as you can on the way up. and to win the champions league

The rules: You can sign anyone however from wherever using the budget your chairman gives you but, NO SUGAR DADDY or any other money not given to you by board.

Transfer budget:£2k

Maximum wage budget: £6,500

Wage budget : 10,000

Have fun doing it that's if you do of course please post your match scores cup wins and end of season positions and i will table it

Thanks

Jamster90

Forest green rovers challenge

The challenge: To take forest green rovers to the english premiership, obviously winning as much as you can on the way up. and to win the champions league

The rules: You can sign anyone however from wherever using the budget your chairman gives you but, NO SUGAR DADDY or any other money not given to you by board.

Transfer budget:£2k

Maximum wage budget: £6,500

Wage budget : 10,000

Have fun doing it that's if you do of course please post your match scores cup wins and end of season positions and i will table it

Thanks

Jamster90

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds4lyfe:

Question: Are we allowed to sell players, and use that money to buy players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good Question yes you are icon14.gif

And by the way you can take an international job.

matches ive played

Friendlys

Forest g 3-1 maccesfeild icon_eek.gificon14.gif

Forest g 0-1 Mk dons

Forest g 2-0 Barrows

Conference

Forest g 0-0 altrincham

Forest g 2-1 Crawley

Forest g 2-2 weymouth

Forest g 1-0 grays

Forest g 1-1 stevenage

Forest g 2-0 northwich

Forest g 0-2 aldershot

All games ive played so far places me in 9th icon14.gif supposed to be fighting for relegation must be because im there manager great morale boost icon_biggrin.gif

I took the challenge and was lucky enough to get the Independiate Goalkeeper, O. Uteri or something, on a free! Got a few others on free, sold them for a huge profit and bought some youngsters (some wouldn't accept my low wage budget icon_frown.gif) Came 1st in Conference (Just, last match got me out of playoffs, by two points) and won the FA Trophy with a 2-0 win over Oxford.

I don't stand a chance in League Two I think.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drhenry:

I took the challenge and was lucky enough to get the Independiate Goalkeeper, O. Uteri or something, on a free! Got a few others on free, sold them for a huge profit and bought some youngsters (some wouldn't accept my low wage budget icon_frown.gif) Came 1st in Conference (Just, last match got me out of playoffs, by two points) and won the FA Trophy with a 2-0 win over Oxford.

I don't stand a chance in League Two I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What date did you get ustari?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamster90:

ive seen giovanni torre on my searches round teams and hes amazing a perfect loan striker 17 shooting and his age is 17 so one for the future (on the game) so there you go </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, he is amazing in the conference too! 50 goals last season for oxford :p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamster90:

due to having to start again these are my fixtures icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Friendlys...

FG 2-1 Leigh

FG 0-2 Bury

FG 5-2 Bath

Conference Games

FG 0-0 Northwich

FG 1-1 Halifax ( late goal from them icon_rolleyes.gif)

FG 2-0 Burton

9th in conference need to keep winning from now lol

Ustari on the last transfer day of the second season. Free. Haven't played any of the matches except friendlies and losing 1-0 to MK Dons and Drawing with Oxford 1-1, 17th in League Two.

Last season I tried getting Arsenal's 16 year old spanish AMC who was listed on loan, I could offer 100% wages but Arsenal wouldn't accept icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drhenry:

Well Jamster, it is either I am a better manager, which I doubt, or my tactics were better, 4-1-2-1, or I was luckier.

I mainly go on holiday for the entire year except for transfer seasons and times when I have Semi-finals or Finals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a terrible thing to do. You have no control over your players and results when you do that. Ok, yes, you can tell the board whether to sell players or not, but it doesn't change the fact that you have no control over your actual players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds4lyfe:

Well Jamster, it is either I am a better manager, which I doubt, or my tactics were better, 4-1-2-1, or I was luckier.

I mainly go on holiday for the entire year except for transfer seasons and times when I have Semi-finals or Finals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it worked for getting me through Conference.

Thats a terrible thing to do. You have no control over your players and results when you do that. Ok, yes, you can tell the board whether to sell players or not, but it doesn't change the fact that you have no control over your actual players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im doing ok in the fa cup though had to have a replay agaisnt hayes but won 3-1 went into the first round against bristol city won 3-2 just drew to grimbsy and im in the replay. last 20 loosing 2-1 oh well.. lol hope you lot are doing ..... JUST SCORED 88TH MIN!! extra time icon14.gif JUST SCORED!! 95TH MIN!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

anyway hope you lot are doing well and enjoying it and have fun getting promotionicon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif. icon14.gif

Archived