i want to do it so bad !!!

hello, can anyone convince me to play a real in-depth game in FM08. Many times i start a new game thinking i can really get my teeth into, but sometime the amount of detail i have to put in puts me off, but iam sure if i do put the hard work in, the results will come and be so worth it, but i am unsure on topics like, tactic creating, and traing sheudules. Want i want is to start at a league 2 team and work my way up, but i need to buy lower league players which i am not sure which are good and which are not. can anyone get back to me on how i get over my fear of an in-depth game, and any tips on tactics and traing will be awesome, think i might hunt down some tactic and training forums.

Not knowing whether the player you're about to splash out 98% of your transfer kitty on is actually any good is way more fun than buying up players you know are great. (Also more realistic)

Hire the best scouts you can afford, and learn to trust 'em. When you start seeing the players you brought in work out and improve the squad, it's incredibly satisfying.

Archived