Weird "Past It" Personality

So I'm playing as Newcastle in the second season and in my youth team is a very promising 16 year old attacking mid newgen called Keith Flannery, my scouts say he has the potential to become a leading premiership attacking midfielder in future.

Then I looked at his coach reports and in his personality section it strangely says the following:

Personality: Past It

Colin West believes Flannery lives on a healthy diet of energy drinks and takeaways. The team must ensure Flannery is housed on the ground floor of the hotel when preparing for away games, due to his tendency to fall of balconies

Anyone else seen this?

So I'm playing as Newcastle in the second season and in my youth team is a very promising 16 year old attacking mid newgen called Keith Flannery, my scouts say he has the potential to become a leading premiership attacking midfielder in future.

Then I looked at his coach reports and in his personality section it strangely says the following:

Personality: Past It

Colin West believes Flannery lives on a healthy diet of energy drinks and takeaways. The team must ensure Flannery is housed on the ground floor of the hotel when preparing for away games, due to his tendency to fall of balconies

Anyone else seen this?

i had one exactly like that here's the link

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=139867

Archived