Shortlist

Just a minor complaint.

As a manager of Chelsea, I'm lucky enough to have access to John Button, a scout with 19 JA and 20 Judg P. So I send some of my less able scouts off on assignments and when they come back with a player that looks promising I send Button off to have a quick look at this player to make sure that this scout hasn't completely got it wrong. If it turns out that he has and this youngster will only ever play in the conference. I DO NOT want him on my shortlist. I want to choose who goes on my shortlist, not have everyone who I have a look at automatically added. This means that I have to sift through hundreds of unwanted players to find a genuine target on my shortlist. Not a major issue, just something that could be changed

Just a minor complaint.

As a manager of Chelsea, I'm lucky enough to have access to John Button, a scout with 19 JA and 20 Judg P. So I send some of my less able scouts off on assignments and when they come back with a player that looks promising I send Button off to have a quick look at this player to make sure that this scout hasn't completely got it wrong. If it turns out that he has and this youngster will only ever play in the conference. I DO NOT want him on my shortlist. I want to choose who goes on my shortlist, not have everyone who I have a look at automatically added. This means that I have to sift through hundreds of unwanted players to find a genuine target on my shortlist. Not a major issue, just something that could be changed

it only adds a player to your short list if you tell it to, tell your scout to have a look at him, make an offer or offer a contract. if you want to take them off click on the player and down the bottom left some where it will say remove from short list. simple really.

if you scout a player it will add him to your shortlist for 365 days.

after that he will automatically be taken off.

if you scout and you dont want the player on your shortlist then manually take them straight off by going to that players details page and selecting to remove from shortlist.

just to add actually to expand on this thread.

i feel that when you add a player to your shortlist the effect is too powerful.

i've got a number of 16/17 year olds on my shortlist and none of them will sign a new contract with their current club.

if they aren't on my shortlist they will.

there is a short mexican goalkeeper who is really good and lloris who are also on my shortlist and also wont sign contracts with their current club.

these 2 will probbably let their contracts run out if they think they have interest actually. but the youngster shouldn't.

or at the very leats they shouldn't as much.

Archived