Question about Blackburns finances

Thought I'd give Blackburn a try in my first Premier League game for ages. Noticed that they have a balance of £500k and about £3m for transfers. Arguably, they have loads more, so I thought I'd change it in the editor. So, can anyone think of a realistic amount of money to hand them? I thought maybe £17m for balance and £9m for transfers sounded realistic, but I want to hear your opinions aswell before I change it.

Thought I'd give Blackburn a try in my first Premier League game for ages. Noticed that they have a balance of £500k and about £3m for transfers. Arguably, they have loads more, so I thought I'd change it in the editor. So, can anyone think of a realistic amount of money to hand them? I thought maybe £17m for balance and £9m for transfers sounded realistic, but I want to hear your opinions aswell before I change it.

Trouble is, the way the database updates are done you start a game in June 2007 or whenever, but your squad already has all the transfers that happened in real life through to the end of the August transfer window so really all the money has been spent for the first summer so I guess a low bank balance and transfer funds is realistic, although I know nothing about how the finances of a football club are structured in terms of just a single bank balance figure!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nicolai:

Thought I'd give Blackburn a try in my first Premier League game for ages. Noticed that they have a balance of £500k and about £3m for transfers. Arguably, they have loads more, so I thought I'd change it in the editor. So, can anyone think of a realistic amount of money to hand them? I thought maybe £17m for balance and £9m for transfers sounded realistic, but I want to hear your opinions aswell before I change it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be fair it is quite realistic because blackburn indeed don't have alot of money in real life. they only spent 3mill last season on 2 players which i think was the lowest in the premiership

Archived